WE ENVISION A TRANSIT SYSTEM RUNNING IN TRANSITWAYS SEPARATE FROM TRAFFIC, WITH FREQUENT SERVICE CONNECTINg:
• Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, down Riverside Drive, into Downtown Austin and continuing to The University of Texas campus, with a possible extension to Austin Community College's Highland Campus.
• North, Central and South Austin, from Tech Ridge via North Lamar, Guadalupe/Lavaca, and South Congress all the way to Slaughter Lane.
• Neighborhood transit hubs that offer convenient connections to work, affordable housing, education, healthcare and commerce, allowing users to easily switch to different services to move around the city.
• Park & Rides serving neighborhoods at the periphery of our city, including Southwest, North, South, and Southeast Austin.
• More MetroRapid lines (we currently have two) that pick-up riders every 10 to 15 minutes and serve major corridors all over our city, such as Parmer Lane, MLK Boulevard, 7th Street, Lake Austin Boulevard, Burnet Road, Lamar Boulevard, and Dean Keeton Street among others.
• Improved sidewalks and bike paths to transit stops.
• All-electric transit vehicles that emit zero pollution and offer a smooth, quiet ride.